faye and melissa hook up one night while drunk
it was probably a mistake
In Clone Club, we don’t say “I love you”; we say “I guess there’s a few things I should have told you” which roughly translates to ”I’m sorry the girl you were forced to be with is dead but hey I think we have something going on between us” and I think that’s beautiful.
“His mind is more abstract than the concept that is delirium.”
ive learned more about topics such as sexism and racism and rape culture and ableism and self confidence on a website that was originally made for pretty pictures than i have in my 11 years in an environment that is supposed to prepare me for the real world and if that isnt fucked up i honestly dont know what is
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow she’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me
i want to have a relationship like this
I don’t really forgive people I just pretend like its ok and wait for my opportunity to destroy them
Reasons To Be Happy:
- Dead trees still stand and so can you.
- You have five fingers on each hand. One day those fingers will travel from your lap to someone else’s and that person will know all the bad stuff and still want to kiss you.
- Seasons are guaranteed when nothing else seems to be.
if you ever feel bad about yourself remember that george bush was once informed that 4 brazilian people were killed in iraq and he responded ‘how many is a brazilian’
Growing up I was bullied and I knew many people were. I now have three younger brothers who are still in school. I never want them to have to experience the feeling of suppression. Teen, kind, young adults- even adutls commit suicide because of such experience. I just wanted to be one more voice that said ”this is NOT ok!”